Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dragons Tale

The first race of the year in the books. It was done on a last minute decision, and it took a lot of effort to get to and then even more to complete, but well worth it. It was a great day, maybe a bit on the hot side, but dry and lots of traction. The climbs were soul crushing, but the downside quickly refilled your soul with joy and purpose. On my new super bike I enjoyed being able to climb more steeps than I thought possible and then on the flip swoop down each ridge at top speed smoothly. Check out the race report and results at cycling news. I tried to attach the link, but I am new to this and I just can't quite get it right. I'll work on it. Oh and when you look at the results notice that I was 11th overall! Sweet. Pictures are linked from our twitter account found on our home page.

This is a must race to attend at least once. The ridge trails are dialed and amazing to ride.

Churtle

No comments:

Post a Comment